Let's try a virtual watercolor class! Please read this in its entirety and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
This ticket is for people who are new to watercolor and need supplies!
This will be a ~two hour class where I will ship you the supplies beforehand and walk you through my workbook page by page to create beautiful watercolor.
Sam ships you all workshops supplies listed below a week prior to the workshop, including personalized goodies, all brushes, paints, paper, and the printed workbook
Best for: People brand new to watercolor, people who need all the supplies
Learn watercolor techniques and create your own floral painting with DC watercolor artist, Samantha Testa. In this two hour workshop, you will receive instruction on how to master basic watercolor techniques with a floral focus. Samantha will walk you through a personalized watercolor workbook with all the information you'll need to work through your flower or landscape painting and do your own watercolor work on your own after the workshop is done.
The workshop fee includes, but isn't limited to, shipping of all materials and preparation:
-Outlines to "color in"
-pad of watercolor paper
-Daniel Smith professional paint set
Sign up to participate in the LIVE Intro to Watercolor Workshop on Wednesday 7/8 from 5-7pm EST
What to do before class
1. As soon as you get a confirmation email, forward it to me and include your shipping address.
2. Look for your package of supplies! I will be shipping out supplies as soon as I can to ensure they get to you by 7/8, If you'd like to pick up in Navy Yard instead, I will include a freebie. Just let me know and we'll arrange it.
3. Make a Zoom account if you'd like (you can also just click the link I will send you day of). It will ask you to enter your "business email" but you can enter into a basic free plan with any email. Make sure the email you provide to me is the same one you want me to use to invite you to the Workshop! You may want to plan to use your computer so you can "record" the tutorial.
4. Look for the email invitation to join my "Meeting" on the day and time of the workshop. I might send it a few minutes early to make sure we have time to prep but there really isn't a time limit on this so if we start a few minutes late, no worries.
5. Make yourself a drink before workshop time :)